Join our team as a Software engineer.
What's our mission?
Twegos helps large organisations understand and quantify the organisations’ corporate culture and any individual’s fit to that culture.
Organisations that leverage Twegos in their recruitment and talent management processes for blue- and white-collar employees save millions of dollars as they reduce employee turnover, absenteeism, recruitment time and safety related costs.
What will you be doing?
- Prototype and develop the various components of our platform
- Enforce quality through test-driven development
- Translate requirements in a robust, performant and secure technical solution
What skills do I need?
- An excellent ValueFit® with our team of driven professionals
- You have in-depth knowledge of web technologies and API development
- Knowledge of PHP. Laravel/Symfony is a plus
- Good understanding of database design concepts
- Creative and able to solve problems in innovative ways
- Ability to handle the pressure and flexibility of a young company
Joining our team will give you endless opportunities to use your passion, ingenuity, experience, and pragmatism to help Twegos become top of mind in the industry.
At Twegos you join a high-performance team of entrepreneurs who drive a state-of-the-art product. A training and coaching program is provided to get you up and running and stay up to date with all new technologies.
Twegos is an HR Analytics Company that delivers quantifiable insights into your company culture and calculates culture fit of candidates and employees. These insights are then correlated through data science with business data and used by the CFO or CHRO to reduce operating costs and optimize the recruitment process.
The AI-enabled technology was developed by thought leaders in organizational science and is in use at multinationals like DHL, Bridgestone and Stanley Black & Decker.
Twegos operates in Europe and the USA.