Join our team as a Sales Consultant.
What's our mission?
Twegos helps large organisations understand and quantify the organisations' corporate culture and any individual's fit to that culture.
Organisations that leverage Twegos in their recruitment and talent management processes for blue- and white-collar employees save millions of dollars as they reduce employee turnover, absenteeism, recruitment time and safety related costs.
The role we're looking to fill is a career defining opportunity for someone passionate about this mission who will grow our international client base. Your sales success will have a direct impact on Twegos' positioning and marketing campaigns.
What will you be doing?
- Work in tune with our marketing outreach machine to follow up on leads and close business.
- Leverage your network and prospecting skills to create new business opportunities.
- Support Partners on 3rd party sales tracks to generate new clients.
- Script successful selling points to drive scalable sales at Twegos.
- Get feedback from clients to identify new features which increase Twegos' value proposition.
What skills do I need?
- An excellent ValueFit® with our team of driven professionals
- Minimum 5 years of C-level sales experience
- Strong track record in prospecting and solution selling
- Clear communicator with consultative approach and strong persuasion skills
- Self-driven and entrepreneurial attitude, no need for direction or daily instructions
Joining our team will give you endless opportunities to use your passion, ingenuity, experience, and pragmatism to help Twegos become top of mind in the industry.
At Twegos you join a high-performance team of entrepreneurs who drive a state-of-the-art product. A training and coaching program is provided to get you up and running and stay up to date with all new technologies.
Twegos is an HR Analytics Company that delivers quantifiable insights into your company culture and calculates culture fit of candidates and employees. These insights are then correlated through data science with business data and used by the CFO or CHRO to reduce operating costs and optimize the recruitment process.
The AI-enabled technology was developed by thought leaders in organizational science and is in use at multinationals like DHL, Bridgestone and Stanley Black & Decker.
Twegos operates in Europe and the USA.